Voyage is launching its dynamic progression programme for Young Leadership graduates and Hackney young people on Saturday 28th may 2016 at 1pm at Hackney Community College.
We are launching the SHLA programme with a host of partners who will be on hand to set out how their specific contributions will be incorporated into the programme to ensure young people make smoother progressions into the world of work and into higher education.
On the afternoon Voyage will be joined by
- Dr Everette Penn from TAPPS Academy in Texas USA
- Dillys Silah from a Who will hear my cry
- Yaa Antwi Nsiah from project Youthful
- Dennise Hillman from the Lead Academy
- Janet Hills from the Metropolitan Black Police Associations
- Ray Douglas from Stepwise and Street Doctors
- Robert Levy Foundation
We look forward to seeing you here and help us to create inspiring progression opportunities for young people.