Voyage wishes to reconnect with its pool of trained and talented graduate young leaders who want to stay connected, give back and get involved in international exchange programmes we are currently developing.
Voyage is now linked with European partners in Holland, Sweden and France and we aim to expand this more internationally as time progresses. Our emerging exchange programmes will help Voyage explore the impacts and effects of Policing, community safety and crime on young lives and in doing so help us explore potential solutions from a wider perspective. We envisage this will help us to develop and share best practice models, widen the perspectives of young people/ institutions and civic society. More about our plans can be observed on the EU SALTO Website.
Voyage EU programmes will mainly be targeted at graduates over 17s years and all emerging away weekends, residentials and youth exchanges will be purposely designed to:
1. add additional developmental opportunities into your education and career pathways
2. create a platform to extend your knowledge, circle of peers and influence
3. develop skills, languages and other communication
4. focus on specific issues that affect young black lives across the globe to explore common themes
5. create powerful opportunities that assist your progress into professional life.
For Voyage these international opportunities will always take place during summer and half term times and feed into our wider progression strategy handing over the Voyage charity to young people by 2020.
Just sign up and stay in touch.