BREAKING NEWS: Key findings of our independent evaluation cited young people are better able to demonstrate: significantly improved educational outcomes at year 10; raised educational attainment at key stage 3; strong, resilience and resistance to peer pressure
- Any young person who wants benefit from a programme focusing on personal development, community leadership and exploring crime related issues.
- Boys and girls of mixed ability and those who want to take up positions on youth related boards and working parties
- young people with a passion for politics, media and policing issues
- Those on the peripheries of exclusion
- Those showing indifference to the Police
verb [ with obj. and infinitive ] give (someone) the authority or power to do something: [ with obj. ] make (someone) stronger and more confident, esp. in controlling their life and claiming their rights.
Get in touch with us
c/o Hackney Community College
Falkirk St, London N1 6HQ
(Opening hrs 09:30 – 18:00 Mon-Fri)
T: 0207 613 8343
M: +44 (0)7340 090 968