Your contribution of £150 will provide for the subsidy for young peoples participation in our actual programmes such as Horizons, Stop and search workshops and Young Leaders for Safer Cities. In real terms £150 will provide the costs for one of our highly experienced tutors to deliver:
- A half-day session that will benefit up to 8 young people participating in our
- Horizons Programme that includes 2 units of a total delivery of 8 taught sessions.
A nominated London based Young Offending Service (YOS) or Youth offending Institution (YOI) will host these sessions.
- A half-day session that will benefit up to 60 young people participating in both
- Violent Crime and Stop and Search workshops delivered within a London based secondary school.
- A half-day session that will benefit up to 30 young people participating in
- 1 taught unit of our BTEC level 2 accredited Young Leaders for Safer Cities
Programme delivered within a London based school, youth club or community provision.